Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shocked

          During my life I have been electrocuted many times. In some cases it was done intentionally, and in others it wasn't. I could actually make a few different posts on different times that I was shocked. Most of the time I end up shocking myself by using one of those prank toys. Where you touch a button and you get zipped by the item.  This shock story I am about to tell is not about one of those toys.
          I was walking down a road with my family and happened to be walking by a farm. I saw that it was surrounded by a wire fence, which was used to keep the animals in the yard. Now if it had said it was an ELECTRIC FENCE, I probably wouldn't have done what I did next. Than again, maybe I would have. Any way, I saw this as a great opportunity to play army man. I could be the soldier and I would have to crawl under the fence to get behind enemy lines. My family was ahead of me so they didn't see what I was doing.
          I got down on my stomach, and started to make my way through. I got as close to the ground as possible, but than I saw that a big rock was in my way. As I moved through I used my arms to lift myself over the rock. The next thing I know I am slammed towards the ground. The force was so strong it was like somebody had stomped on me. My head smacked into the rock that was right below me. I laid there for a second to figure out what had happened, than pulled myself away from the fence.
          At that point I realized that the fence was electric. The scary part was that I didn't feel any pain from hitting the rock. I think I may have damaged a nerve or something. I got up and started walking to catch up with my family. I wasn't bleeding, so I figured I was OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment