Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Alien Interview Part 2

          It was my original intention to put the recording of the interview in this post so that you could hear it for yourself, but I haven't yet figured how to successfully do that. So instead I'm going to give you an overview of what was said during the interview. But if I ever figure it out I will post the recording. I'll tell you about the parts I think you'll enjoy, but I can't tell you everything because the interview went for a half hour and it would be too long to write out.
          Any way, I'm in the studio with the girls and the one girl named Alyssa is controlling the board since she was the one who invited Riley. He started off by telling us about the first time he was taken by the aliens at the age of seven. According to Riley these aliens are called the Ovions and their mother ship is located near the rings of Saturn. He than starts telling us how these aliens have been visiting us for a very long time.
          The funny thing is that I think the other two girls were so freaked by what this guy was saying that they were silent for the beginning part of the interview. My friend Brittany's jaw dropped farther as this guy kept talking. I had to move myself away from the mic because I was laughing and didn't want Riley to hear me. He than starts explaining the alien body structure with such detail that it is almost believable.
          I eventually got to give my first question to Riley. I asked him what the aliens ate. He told me that they are vegetarians, however, they will make you anything you want to eat while aboard their ship. So while your being abducted they'll make you a nice meal that's healthy for you. He also told us how he got into a telepathic fight with a different race of alien and won. But they took a portion of his right small finger as a form of revenge.
          Riley also starts saying how you can bring your family and/or family pet as a companion when your being taken by the aliens. This part of the conversation led him to make the claim that animals can talk. But it is only possible if you rig them to the right electronic devices. Don't ask me what that's supposed to mean. He than told us that animals can talk in simple sentences, but can't hold a conversation.
          Alyssa posed the question if a human and alien could fall in love. This lead him to tell us how he has had sexual relations with different alien females, which led to the birth of offspring. He never explained what happened to these alien babies. I wish I had jokingly asked him to hook me up with an alien, but my mind was so baffled by what he was saying that I didn't think of it until after the show. The show ended with him promoting his website as he had done through out the interview. We said our goodbyes and that was it.
          At the end I was nearly bouncing off the walls. It was the greatest interview I had ever heard and it was on my show. As soon as I could, I got the recording of the show, saved it on my computer, and had almost everyone I knew listen to it. I just wish you guys could hear it because as wild as it may be for you to hear me explain it to you, it is so much better to hear the interview itself. Hopefully I'll figure out a way to post it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment