Friday, July 8, 2011

Bag of Bones

          This story is going to be one about my sister. It was on a day when her friend had come over our house to play. It was one of the girls first visits to our house and Chelsea had taken her across the street to the woods to go exploring. I don't know what they did while they were out there, I just saw them after they had come back. The mother had come back to pick up her kid and was talking to my mom in the driveway. Eventually my mom started calling Chelsea to get her to come back. Soon the two of them were spotted walking back and Chelsea had a bag with her.
          When they were close enough they were asked what they had been doing across the woods. They just said that they were playing around. Finally, my mom asked Chelsea what she had in the bag. I watched as she unzipped the pack and and turned the bag upside down. Out dropped the bones of a long dead deer. I know it was a deer because I recognized the skull that had dropped out. With a look of alarm the mother said goodbye to our family and drove off with her girl. "Well that must have made a good first impression on the mom" I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment