Monday, May 2, 2011

The Most Embarrassing Moment of My Life Part 1

          I have told this story to many people and have yet to find anyone that can top this embarrassing moment. If you think you can top it or want to add your own, please post it in the comment box. I would love to read what you have to say. Anyway, this story goes back to when I was in kindergarden. This event was so traumatizing that I can still remember it from back than.
          I remember that it all started in the class room while the teacher was giving some kind of lesson to the class. While I was sitting there I realized that I had to go to the bathroom. So I raised my hand and asked the teacher if I could go. After saying it was OK, I got up and walked out the door. Once I got into the hall one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs popped into my head. No I don't remember which one.
          So I started singing to myself as I walked down the hall. I may have also been dancing, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I was so caught up in the song that before I knew it I had made it to the other end of the school. I stood at the end of the hall trying to remember why I had left the room. I decided to make my way back to the class and see if I would remember. About half way back I saw the sign for the men's room. "Oh that's right" I thought to myself "I had to go to the bathroom". For some reason I didn't feel like I had to go anymore, so I just walked back to class.
          I entered the room and took my seat with the rest of the class. As I sat there the need to go to the bathroom rose again. I didn't think the teacher would let me go to the bathroom again so I decided to hold it. But it was no use, there was no way that I was going to make it. So I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom again. As expected the teacher said no. Not too long after that, a terrible smell built up in the room. The kids and the teacher were trying to figure out where it was coming from.
          Trying to blend in with the crowed, I decided to act like I was trying to figure out what it was. But it was use, everyone in the class room new that I had crapped my pants. After the laughing and comments died down, the teacher told me to clean myself up while they contacted my mom. Filled with embarrassment and shame I walked to the men's bathroom.
          Once inside I had difficulty deciding what to do next. The thought of throwing out my underwear occurred to me, but I was afraid I would get into trouble for trashing my clothes. Now I know teacher's are concerned about getting into trouble for dealing with students in an inappropriate way, but I could have really used an adults help at that time. I decided the best thing to do was wash my underwear out in the sink. The conclusion to this story will be in the next post and yes it gets far worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment