Saturday, July 2, 2011

Alien Interview Part 1

          One of the classes that I took at my college was Talk Radio. For the class we were required to put on a weekly radio show on a particular subject with our co-hosts. I ended up partnering with three girls, and the four us hosted a talk radio show about paranormal topics. So for the show we would talk about ghosts, aliens, monster legends, and conspiracies. At some point our teacher wanted each group to have a live interview with someone that was relevant to the issues they talked about. After much searching one of the girls had found someone we could interview.
          She explained that the man's name was Riley Martin and that he has had experiences with aliens. The guy sounded perfect, so we scheduled a date and prepared for the show. I had figured this was going to be one of those cases where the person claims they saw a bright light moving in the sky or claimed to have been abducted by aliens, something common like that. I couldn't have been more wrong. After doing my research I found out this guy was going to be so much more fun.
          During a family dinner I mentioned the interview to everyone. My dad and two uncles actually recognized the guys name. They explained to me that they knew him from being on the Howard Stern show. They also told me that he had made an appearance on Jerry Springer. I was totally excited for the interview now. If you want to learn more about Riley Martin you can look him up online.
          In the days leading up to the show my co-hosts and I talked about what we had learned about Riley. We were blown away by the things this guy claimed happened to him. Finally, the day came and we were thrilled. The interview was over the phone so Riley called in from his location and we put him on the air. After a bit of technical difficulty in the beginning, we managed to get him on. Even with all the stuff I had learned about him, I still wasn't prepared for what came out of this guys mouth. To be continued in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment