Monday, January 2, 2012

Moving In Part 2

          Slowly I made my way closer to the cat. All of a sudden I heard some commotion coming from the front door and I heard Dave yell "Who the hell are you?". I watched as the cat I was trying to catch ran off to get away from whatever was going on. I walked around the corner of the house to see what had happened. Apparently while Dave was busy holding the door open and calling the cat, some other cat had been lurking around in the darkness. It had made a run through the door that Dave was holding open and stopped itself in the kitchen.
          I walked in the front door to see this black cat sitting on the floor staring up at us. We all started cracking up together. "Where on earth did he come from?" we thought. I walked over and picked the black cat up and placed him back outside. "Now you go home" I said as he walked off. After that we decided that we weren't going to be able to catch the cat that needed the shot. So Dave and I said our goodbyes and left. The good thing is that Dave's girlfriends mother was eventually able to get the cat inside the next day and give it it's medication. The funny thing is that same black cat managed to get back inside the house again as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment