Friday, May 13, 2011

Stuck in my Apartment Part 2

          After waiting around for a bit, Brian returned with one of the residential advisors. She asked if I was ok. "Yea I'm fine" I answered. She explained to me that she had no way of opening the door and said that she needed to get our landlord for help. The problem was that the landlord was not on the propertey and had left to take care personal business. She said that she would give him a call and ask when he'd be coming back. So she stepped out of the building and dialed his number.
          When she retured to the door she told me that the lanlord wouldn't be back for about another hour or so. After saying she was sorry, she and my friend left. So now I had to wait an hour for this guy to get back and hopefully he'd be able to set me free. I went to my bedroom, turned on my computer, and started watching South Park.
          After going through about three episodes I got bored and decided to call one of my friends. It helped to pass the time as we both laughed at the situation I was in. Eventualy we finished talking and I let him get back to what he was doing. I than noticed how long it was taking and remembered that I was supposed to be meeting another one of my friends at the college. I tried to give him a call on the cell, but he didn't pick up. I than went back to my computer. I soon heard foot steps coming up the stairs, as well as my landlord talking to the R.A.
          When he got to the door he asked how I was. I told him I was fine, but sick of being locked inside. He than tried the handle and as expected it didn't work. "Hey Chris" he yelled. "Yea"? I asked. "Stay away from the door" he answered. I did as he said and stepped towards the back, out of the doors way. I was wondering what he was planning to do to get the door open.
          Next thing I know there is a loud boom as he kickes the door in, breaking the bolt through the door frame. After asking how I was again he examined the handle. He than told me that he would send one of his workers over to fix the door. I thanked him for the help and he went on his way. At this point it was too late to go see my roomate, so I decided to just wait for him and see what his response would be once he saw the damage to the door. He was shocked to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment