Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sir or Mam?

          This story is going to be short. It occured one day when my family and I were at a movie theater and we were just leaving the building. I was in the lead of my family and was the first one to the door. I saw someone holding the door for me and instinctivly said "Thank you sir".
          I than noticed the long hair coming down the back of this persons back and quickly said "I mean mam". They then turned around and gave me an irritated look. I noticed this person had facial hair and said "I mean sir" again. But than I realized that the body seemed kind of femminen. "I mean" I started, "what ever you are". I just stood there at a loss for words. As the person walked off I turned to find my family laughing histaricly at me, while hiding behind a pole so that the person didn't see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment