Thursday, April 28, 2011

Duck Tape Escape

          This is another story that involves my brother and I playing one of our games. One night I came up with another escape game that we could play. I told my brother that I wanted him to take me outside and duck tape me to a tree. After taking some convincing he walked outside with me.
          We than walked up to one of the big trees in the front yard. I than gave him the tape and pressed my back against the tree. He than started to wrap the tape around my body between my shoulders and knees. Once he was done he started to walk back to the house. I yelled at him "Hey! Where are you going?" "You asked me to duck tape you to a tree so I did." he responded "Now I'm going back inside." He than turned and walked back in the house leaving me outside.
          I was left outside in the dark attached to a large tree trunk. This was not what I had envisioned when I thought about my great escape. I tried to pull myself through the tape, but it wouldn't budge. So instead I tried to first free my hands. Once they were free I was slowly able to rip other pieces of tape off my body. The process was taking a long time and my nerves were started to build up. I felt very helpless to be stuck on a tree. This pushed me to get the tape off faster.
          As I was working, I heard the sound of a car coming down the street. I feared that my parents were on there way back and that they would find me stuck like this. In a panic I ripped myself through the rest of the tape and nearly fell over. I than ran for the house and tried to get inside before their car arrive. I made it across the lawn and through the front door before the arrived. However, it turned out not to be their car and it was just some driver going by.

No comments:

Post a Comment