Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Silver Savior

For this post I would like to inform you about my activities as an investor. One of the investment vehicles that I am using to protect my money is precious metals. I specifically am invested in silver. I know their may be the biased that gold is better, but it appears that this is no longer the case in our current times. I choose silver for a number of reasons. First, the most obvious reason that I picked it was because it was affordable. For the majority of people, gold has became too expensive and so they aren't able to collect as much of it. Second, I picked silver because as more money is printed into our economy the price of silver and gold will continue to rise. Finally, I choose silver because is being used in the production of our technology, while gold is being kept in hiding. It is vanishing at such a rate that it is expected to be more rare than gold one day. Because of this there is the belief that it will eventually became as expensive as gold, if not more so. I understand that as of right now it is the greatest investment opportunity in human history. I strongly recommend it as an investment for those who want to get into the investing game. However, I warn you that you should be very carful about the kind of silver items that you buy. Before even making your first purchase, get educated about the type of silver that you should buy. Bellow is a link to a website that I go to and get all my information about the precious metals industry. Be sure to check it out and learn as much as you can. They also provide you with the opportunity to purchase from them. I encourage you to take advantage of what they have to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment