Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Playing with Tools

          When my brother and I were younger we would make up different games that we could play. One of the more dangerous games we played involved trapping one of us in a card board box and stabbing our fathers tools on the inside in an effort to scare the other person. WARNING: DO NOT DO THIS! In the past we have used such things as saws, box cutters, nails, and in some cases power tools. I know we're sick. Any way, on one particular day it was my turn to be in the box. Things were going fine as my brother tried using different tools. Than at one point he said to me "Chris, what side is your head on". I responded by tapping the card board wall across from me to let him know my head wasn't there. Apparently he didn't get what I meant.
          All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head. I ripped open the box and found my brother standing there with a screw driver in his hand. I quickly checked the back of my head to make sure that I wasn't bleeding, somehow I wasn't. "I thought you told me your head was on that side!" he said pointing to the other end of the box. "I was tapping on the side where my head wasn't. Why would I tap the side that my head was on, when I'm facing the opposite way."I answered. I went off to get something for my head. That was the last time we played that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment