Thursday, January 26, 2012

Moving On

          I would like to thank all the people that have come to my blog to read about my wild stories. It's been a pleasure having you here. I guess I owe an excuse for the lack of stories lateley, well here's the deal. First off, I have pretty much run out of stories that are relevent to what I wanted to share with this blog. That's not to say I won't post anymore, it just won't be as frequient. Second, I am currently in the planning faze of launching a new online blog/website.
          The goal of this new blog will be to teach people how to think like an investor. I decided to make this move after having witnessed an almost overwhelming amount of friends and family struggle financialy. Some have come to me for advice knowing I am a part time investor and online entrepreneur, but there is only so much I can do to help them. I have decided to create another blog based around all the things that I know about the world of investing. My hope is that it will serve as a guide for many people.
          Please be patient with me. This new blog will be much bigger than this one is and will take longer for me to set up. I already have decided on a domain name for my new site and I know what hosting company I plan to use, what I'm working on right now is putting together enough content to put up there. I will be sure to keep you posted regarding how the proccess is progressing. Thanks again to all of you who have enjoyed reading my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment